ONLINE ORDERING & CURBSIDE PICK-UP – LAUNCH DATE: SATURDAY, May 1
We are excited to be launching a new online store and contactless curbside pick-up program this season. Customers will be able to start browsing the store and scheduling pick up dates on Saturday, May 1st
Pick up days will be every Sunday between May 9 and October 10. Order cut offs will be Thursday at 6:00pm for the following market weekend.
Here’s how it will work:
1. Register as a Callingwood Farmers’ Market customer
Starting May 1, you will be able to access the online store here, and create a secure customer account with us. This will make it easier for you to place future orders.
2. Enter the online store
Our new online store will be open to the public starting May 1. Pick up days will be every Sunday between May 9 and October 10. Order cut offs will be Thursday at 6:00pm for the following market weekend.
3. Click essentials into your cart
Navigating the online store will be easy. You can search the online store by Vendor / Supplier or by Product. Keep in mind that, as time goes on and more products become available (i.e. fruits and vegetables), our product offering will grow, so make sure to check back if you don’t see everything you’re looking for.
4. Choose your pick-up date and time
When you enter the online store, you will be able to select the date and time you wish to pick your order up. Pick up days will be every Sunday between May 9 and October 10. Pick up time slots will be offered between 10:30am and 1:30pm at the start of the season and will likely be expanded as the season goes on. We have a daily maximum of orders we can process. Time frames will close when the maximum number of orders is reached.
5. No substitutions or add-ons
Unfortunately, the system does not allow you to change your order, so if you forgot something, you will have to submit another order. The good news is, you will have a registered account with us, so re-orders are EASY!
We accept online credit card payments.
7. Contactless curbside pick-up
Please go to the parking area behind Shopper’s Drug Mart on 177 Street. There you will find directional signage to our curbside pick up area. Park in one of the designated curbside pick-up stalls and follow the directions on the sign. You will have to call/text us to let us know you’ve arrived and we will bring the order to your vehicle.
- We operate under the authority of Alberta Health and have strict Covid-19 protocols to ensure everyone’s safety.
- We assure you that our vendors will not raise a single price on any item to take advantage of COVID-19. They deeply appreciate your support.
- Once orders are placed they are final. The online market cannot process any cancellations, refunds, or returns once the order is placed. You must contact the vendor directly with proof of receipt for potential refund/exchange.
- Please note that when you sign-up for our online market, you will be added to our customer database so we can send you messages regarding the market, but you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- Rae – should we add something about Telus in here…
- Our vendors and staff make every attempt to pick your goods fresh, before pick-up and delivery times and have them stored properly to maintain freshness.
Much like our vendors, we are a small team that is working tirelessly to provide a service in unprecedented times. Please be kind, be patient, and be understanding. We look forward to serving you!