West Edmonton Office Space for Rent at Marketplace at Callingwood.
Looking for West Edmonton office space to rent? CentreCorp currently has the following retail and office vacancies available for leasing in West Edmonton. They are available for immediate possession in The Marketplace at Callingwood Professional Building. Click here for leasing site plan and aerial. The 2nd and 3rd Floors of the Callingwood Professional Building, as well as the lobby, have recently been renovated.
- 2nd Floor – Approximately 570 sf (certified area) – Located adjacent to a new Dental Endodontist Specialist Clinic; Business terms to be negotiated.
- 2nd Floor – 709 sf (certified area) – Business terms to be negotiated.
- 2nd Floor – 1,292 sf (certified area) – Business terms to be negotiated.
- 3rd Floor – 745 sf (certified area) – Business terms to be negotiated.
- 3rd Floor – 1,306 sf – Business terms to be negotiated.
- 3rd Floor – 1,888 sf (certified area) – Business terms to be negotiated
Shoppers Drug Mart at the Marketplace at Callingwood is hosting a Yard Sale and Charity Barbeque on May 4, 2019, 10am-2pm, in support of Lois Hole Hospital. Please check soon for more details.
The 35th season of the Callingwood Farmers’ Market opens on Sunday, May 5, 2019, 10am to 3pm. We are Edmonton’s original and largest Sunday farmers’ market. Our Sunday opening day festivities include: Free cake from 10-12pm* Free reusable shopping bags* Live musical entertainment Petting zoo Bouncy castle obstacle course Buskers Sunday farmers’ markets feature over 120
The Marketplace at Callingwood Shopping Centre is presenting a Pop-Up Night Market on June 21, 4-8pm. This open-air community market will be set up in the south parking lot at 6655-178 Street featuring local vendors, live entertainment, buskers and other family-friendly activities. Visit this page soon for more updated information and vendor list. The Pop-Up