NEW THIS SEASON -
ONLINE ORDERING & CURBSIDE PICKUP
If you’re not able to make it to the market in person or simply don’t feel comfortable, we encourage you to shop the market online and enjoy contactless curbside pick every Sunday! Order cut off is Thursday at 6:00pm.
JOIN US AT THE MARKET ON
SUNDAY OR WEDNESDAY
Join us at Edmonton’s original farmers’ market in the vibrant west end community of Callingwood. We are proud to be going into our 37 year as a market, bringing locally made food and artisan products to our citizens and supporting small businesses, particularly during a time when they need us most.
WE OFFER TWO MARKETS
- Runs from Sunday, May 2 – Sunday, October 10, 2021
- Starts at 10:00am and ends at 3:00pm
- Vendors are in the covered courtyard, in the parking lot near Muggnz’ Restaurant, and in the parking lot along 177 Street
- There are two entrances to this market: one near the Safeway parking lot and the other on 177 Street
- Runs from Wednesday, May 5 – Wednesday, October 6th, 2021
- Starts at 12:00pm and ends at 4:00pm
- Vendors are in the covered courtyard and in the parking lot near Muggnz’ Restaurant
We love furry friends but at this time, we do not allow dogs and other pets in the market areas. Of course, exceptions are permitted for service animals.
We are a food establishment which complies with AHS guidelines where no live animals are permitted. We understand this is disappointing and appreciate your cooperation and understanding to ensure a safe market for all vendors and customers.